Wear a piece of London history – unique jewellery and accessories created using fragments of clay pipe stems carefully selected from the River Thames foreshores.
Click on the pictures to the left to view the range.
- Everything shown here is created using fragments of old clay pipes dating back as far as the 16th century.
- I hold a special one-of-a kind River Thames Foreshore Permit which allows me to collect clay pipes and turn them into items for sale.
- All the fragments of clay pipe are used as found; eroded and coloured by time and tide.
- I clean the fragments thoroughly. I do not trim them to size.
- Every product I make is unique; there will be similarities but no two pieces will ever be identical.
- For enquiries or more info, please contact me on 07941 475003 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commissions welcome.